You can create a new Access Control List or edit an existing one in your VPC by following these steps:
1) Go to the Access Control Lists tab and select Cloud Account and Region.
2) Click on Create Access Control Lists
3) Select the desired VPC Network.
4) To add a new entry click on New Entry
5) Enter an IPv4 CIDR Block along with a Rule Number
6) Select a Protocol from the list
7) Set a From Port and To Port
8) Click on the checkbox to allow Egress
9) Set the Rule Action to Allow or Deny and click Add
Once your Entry has been added, set a unique Tag for your ACL and click on Create.